We are looking for smart, driven and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment in private equity, please explore the available roles below
SeaLink Capital Partners (SCP) is a Private Equity fund focused on high potential, mid-sized Indian companies in select industries. We are passionate about collaborating and partnering with entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth with global best practices.
SCP presents a unique opportunity for talented individuals to work in an entrepreneurial environment in Private Equity. As part of a 2 year program, SCP Analysts will get access to top managers, promoters, and entrepreneurs in the Indian industry while getting direct exposure to senior investment and operating executives.
- Evaluate sectors / industries being considered for investment opportunities (industry analysis, competitive landscape analysis, business model comparisons, etc.)
- Analyze investment themes based on market growth, consumer demand, new opportunities, and future trends
- Participate in due diligence efforts for potential investments (customer interviews, financial modeling, data analysis, management meetings, etc.)
- Contribute to interactions with market experts, consultants, lawyers, and other advisors on due diligence and transaction related projects
- Prepare materials and participate in Investment Committee and other internal and external meetings
- Lead preparation of external communications including newsletters and website content
- 2-3 years of experience in Consulting, or Investment Banking
- Strong primary and secondary research capabilities
- Passion for learning and excitement for working with a variety of companies
- Excellent critical thinking, quantitative, and qualitative analytical skills
- Self-starter with an ability to manage and execute on a project with limited oversight
- Ability to fit into a small, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced work environment
- Positive attitude a must – should be willing to roll up the sleeves and be a good team player
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.