We are looking for smart, driven and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment in private equity, please explore the available roles below
SeaLink Capital Partners (SCP) is a Private Equity fund focused on high potential, mid-sized Indian companies in select industries. We are passionate about collaborating and partnering with entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth with global best practices.
SCP presents a unique opportunity for talented individuals to work in an entrepreneurial environment in Private Equity. SCP Associates will get access to top managers, promoters, and entrepreneurs in the Indian industry while getting direct exposure to senior investment and operating executives. We are looking for professionals who are intellectually curious, think critically and thrive in a team-based environment.
- Evaluate sectors/industries being considered for investment opportunities (industry analysis, competitive landscape analysis, business model comparisons, etc.)
- Identify and analyze investment themes based on market growth, consumer demand, new opportunities, and future trends
- Participate in due diligence efforts for potential investments (customer interviews, financial modeling, data analysis, management meetings, etc.)
- Lead interactions with market experts, consultants, lawyers, and other advisors on due diligence and transaction related projects
- Drafting and review of term sheets and letters of intent
- Prepare materials and participate in Investment Committee and other internal and external meetings
- Work with the portfolio company management to help drive value creation initiatives
- 4-5 years of experience in Private Equity, Consulting, or Investment Banking.
- Passion for learning and excitement for working with a variety of companies.
- Excellent critical thinking, quantitative, and qualitative analytical skills.
- High degree of proficiency at financial modelling.
- Self-starter with an ability to simultaneously manage and execute on multiple projects.
- Ability to fit into a small, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced work environment.
- Positive attitude a must – should be willing to roll up the sleeves and be a good team player.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.