We are looking for smart, driven and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment in private equity, please explore the available roles below
SeaLink Capital Partners (SCP) is focused on forging partnerships with exceptional companies with strong growth potential, competitive differentiation, and entrepreneurs who have the highest standards of integrity. We are passionate about collaborating and partnering with entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth with global best practices
SCP presents a unique opportunity for talented individuals to work in an entrepreneurial environment in Private Equity. The Analyst – Business Development will work with the founding team to strengthen SCP’s global investor relationships while getting exposure to SCP’s investment and value creation activities.
- Update SCP database with latest info related to LP fund size, sector focus, portfolio, investment criteria etc.
- Source new names for SCP investor database
- Map potential deals to target investors in SCP database
- Schedule investor calls and meetings
- Develop investor collateral / marketing material
- Put together SCP newsletter every quarter
- Maintain a calendar of investor conferences
- Evaluate subscriptions to investor databases, participation in conferences etc.
- 2 or more years of experience in Investor Relations, Consulting, Investment Banking or Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior global executives
- Passion for learning and excitement for working with a variety of investors
- Self-starter with an ability to simultaneously manage and follow through on multiple projects
- Ability to fit into a small, entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work across time zones, given SCP’s global investor base
- Positive attitude is a must – should be willing to roll up the sleeves and be a good team player
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.