We are looking for smart, driven and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment in private equity, please explore the available roles below
SeaLink Capital Partners (SCP) is focused on forging partnerships with exceptional companies with strong growth potential, competitive differentiation, and entrepreneurs who have the highest standards of integrity. We are passionate about collaborating and partnering with entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth with global best practices
SCP presents a unique opportunity for talented individuals to work in an entrepreneurial environment in Private Equity. SCP Fellows will get access to top managers, promoters and entrepreneurs in the Indian industry while getting direct exposure to senior investment and operating executives.
- Evaluate sectors/industries being considered for investment opportunities (industry analysis, competitive landscape analysis, business model comparisons, etc.)
- Identify and analyze investment themes within industries based on market growth, consumer demand, new opportunities, future trends etc.
- Participate in due diligence efforts for potential investments – e.g., customer surveys, financial modelling, data analysis, management meetings.
- Lead interactions with market experts, consultants, lawyers and other advisors on due diligence and transaction related projects.
- 2 or more years of experience in Consulting, Investment Banking or Industry.
- Passion for learning and excitement for working with a variety of companies.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Self starter with an ability to simultaneously manage and follow through on multiple projects.
- Ability to fit into a small, entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment.
- Positive attitude is a must – should be willing to roll up the sleeves and be a good team player.
Length of fellowship: 4 – 6 months
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.